Connecticut and New York
Willing to Relocate
Donna Greco Scott
134 Oldfield Road, Fairfield, CT 06824 • 203.243.0583 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! My name is Donna Greco Scott. I am a highly creative, results driven, marketing professional with 15+ years’ CPG experience. I am seeking a new opportunity within Licensing and Merchandising where I can apply the breadth of my experience, creative adeptness, marketing savvy, business acumen and procurement proficiency to deliver value and growth.
I have had the good fortune to hold prominent positions spanning across the product development life cycle. I have been a licensor (Turner Home Entertainment), licensee/manufacturer (AAi/Foster Grant), agency (Ryan Partnership), and brand owner/client (Diageo and Heineken), working with some of the world’s most beloved brands (Disney, Warner Bros., Tom & Jerry, The Hanna-Barbera Characters, etc..), reputable CPG companies and respected manufacturers across a multitude of product categories. I have a proven record of executing highly impactful licensing programs, retail product lines, brand extensions, trade visibility, and award-winning point of sale for industry leaders.
I know that a strategic licensing program can be the most impactful tactic in a marketeer’s arsenal. That it is invaluable for strengthening consumer brand affinity (adorers), creating additional brand awareness, growing market share (adopters), retaining property relevance, innovating, safeguarding against copyright infringement, and generating incremental profit. Developing the programming to make that happen is a passion of mine.
If you feel that I would be the right fit for your organization and someone who can lead the charge to deliver both short and long-term value back to your organization, please reach out to me to further discuss.
● Managing multi-million-dollar budgets with P&L accountability
● Develop and drive robust, category strategies across all marketing disciplines
● Provide customized, go-to-market, Licensing programs to strengthen brand equity
● Contract negotiations and client/vendor/agency management
● Managing licensees for productivity, output, quality and budget optimization
● Conduct post programming data analysis to measure ROI, track royalties & shape future programming
● Product development from ideation to QC through delivery, sell-in and sell-through
● Influence with integrity and build trusted relationships across all levels of an organization
● Able to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment, collaborate and self-manage