Small Business Global Grants Fund
This grant program is designed to help small business employers in the brand licensing sector that are struggling during the COVID-19 outbreak. The purpose of these grants is to support small businesses in creating and maintaining safe, healthy and sustainable work environments during and beyond the global pandemic.
Vital to the Economy
Small businesses are the foundation of our communities, our economy and the lifeblood of Licensing International (59% of our membership are small businesses.) We know you’re facing multiple challenges right now, and every bit of help counts. The Licensing International Small Business Global Grants Fund is a collective effort to provide $5,000 grants (in local currency) to as many small employers as possible to create and maintain safe, healthy and sustainable work environments in response to the global pandemic. Never before has the importance of community been more evident. This is about industry supporting industry: our hope is that these supplemental funds will give businesses in need a boost to get through the next days and weeks so that the licensing community as a whole emerges from this global crisis stronger and even more united.
To Qualify You Must:
• Employ between 3 and 20 people
• Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
• Provide a short narrative explaining:
• The impact of COVID -19 on your business;
• Steps taken or planned to mitigate the impact
• Financial statements (balance sheet, income or P&L statement, and cash flow statement for the following time periods:
• From 2019 and corresponding months in 2020 that show year-over-year impact on your business.
Application deadline is September 15, 2020