Only Walk-Up Reservations Remain for LIMA Member Lounge
NOTE: The deadline to submit for advanced meeting requests has passed — for any members still wishing to hold a meeting during show hours, walk-up reservations will be accepted, subject to availability.
As a benefit to our members, LIMA will once again offer a meeting area, The LIMA Member Meeting Lounge, on the show floor at Licensing Expo from June 9-11. This year, we are also offering Toy Industry Association members the opportunity to host meetings in the lounge.
The following procedures apply to all reservations:
- Due to high demand, each LIMA member company may make ONE reservation per day (no exceptions).
- The LIMA Member who reserved the table MUST be present at the scheduled time – you cannot reserve a table for a client unless you are in attendance at the meeting.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time limit at the tables is 30 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting space as possible.
- We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
- There will be a 5 minute grace period for all reservations, after which the time slot will be forfeited and re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
- Walk-up reservations will be accepted for LIMA Members during the Expo, subject to space availability.
MEETING TIMES Meetings may be booked on the hour and half hour only.
Tuesday, June 9 ~ 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday, June 10 ~ 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday, June 11 ~ 9:30AM – 3:00PM
The LIMA Member Meeting Lounge is located at #A22 – please make sure the people you are meeting with go to the correct location and not the main LIMA Booth.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation regarding the meeting space and reservation system.
See you in Vegas!