Tools and Resources to Take Action Against Racial Injustice
As our country continues to grapple with the events of the past week, we know that many of you are looking for substantive ways to take action. Here are a few resources to help you do just that. We’ll continue to add to this list as we become aware of new opportunities, and feel free to send us suggestions at email@example.com.
- Check out the Anti-Racism Project’s full slate of resources to aid you as you look for ways to examine and combat racism, including books, articles, films and an implicit bias test.
- Check out The Toy Coach’s most recent podcast about racial bias in the toy industry
- 7 important books for building an anti-racist workplace – Fast Company
- 6 documentaries to watch to educate yourself on systemic racism
- The Guide to Allyship – An evolving open-source guide to help you become a more thoughtful and effective ally.
If you have the means here are some worthy organizations that would benefit from your financial support:
- Official George Floyd Memorial Fund
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- American Civil Liberties Union
- National Bail Fund Network
- National Police Accountability Project
- The African American Policy Forums #SayHerName Campaign
- I Run with Maud Fund
- Campaign Zero
- The Loveland Foundation