Professional Salon: Presence: What It Takes to Have It, Exude It & Summon It Under Pressure
Does your internal chatter ever stop you from feeling fully present or at ease with others? Especially when the pressure’s on? Like in a client meeting, presenting to upper management, or speaking on a stage? Does that nervousness or second-guessing ever prevent you from expressing yourself as clearly or as effectively as you’d like to? Do you sometimes worry that people aren’t seeing the YOU, you want them to see?
If so, you’re not alone and this workshop is for you! Brenne Hali, Founder & CEO of SelfSpoken, will be sharing some of the most practical tools for dialing down self-consciousness and communicating with more authentic self-confidence—anytime, anywhere.
LEARN HOW TO:
– Get your mind and body to cooperate with you (instead of ganging up on you!) when the pressure’s on
– Ditch distracting habits like awkward hand gestures or “darty” eye contact
– Exude confidence and keep people engaged from start to finish
– Let your natural personality shine through – without faking or forcing it
– Give people the impression that you do, in fact, know what you’re talking about
In 90-minutes, Brenne will cover what it takes to turn pressure into presence and “perform” at your best while staying true to who you are.
Wework HQ- 115 West 18th Street
4:00 pm Gather
4:30-6:00 pm Workshop
FREE for Members
$35.00 for Non-Members
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most sought-after communication coaches in the business. Space is limited. To register, and for more information, please click the link below.
You May Also Be Interested In
February 08 - March 05, 2021
March 01 - 05, 2021
March 08, 2021
8:00 am - 10:00 am EST
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST
March 17 - 31, 2021
March 18, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
March 24 - 26, 2021
9:00 am EST