Knockout Licensing Unleashes Sub-Agents for International Expansion of BOO – The World’s Cutest Dog™
Sub-Agents Appointed in UK, France and Australia; Blueprint Collections, Global Licensing Are Newest UK Licensees
NEW YORK (April 10, 2013) – Knockout Licensing Co-Presidents Tamra Knepfer and Carole Postal today announced the appointment of sub-agents in the United Kingdom, France and Australia to locally manage international licensing programs for Boo – The World’s Cutest Dog™, the adorable social media sensation with over 6.8 million Facebook™ fans.
• Caroline Mickler Ltd. (www.carolinemickler.com) has been entrusted with management of the Boo licensing program in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Mickler has already signed two Boo licensees:
• Blueprint Collections Ltd. has been granted the license for Boo writing instruments, pencil cases, stationery sets, notebooks, notecards, storage boxes, stickers, book bags, and more.
• Global Licensing has been granted the license to manufacture and market Boo t-shirts in adult sizes.
These two join Paladone Products, Somerbond, and Watermelon on Boo’s growing UK licensing roster.
• MJA Licensing (www.mjalicensing.com) has been appointed to oversee the Boo licensing program in France.
• Grahame Allan Company Pty. Ltd. has been appointed to manage the Boo licensing program in Australia.
“Having started as a Facebook sensation, Boo’s celebrity status has always been an international phenomenon,” said Knepfer. “Now Boo’s fans in Europe and Australia will be able to enjoy products featuring their favorite Pomeranian – ‘the cutest dog in the world!’”
About Boo – The World’s Cutest Dog™
Boo – The World’s Cutest Dog is a worldwide internet sensation with over 6.8 million Facebook “likes” (and hundreds of millions of views). Boo’s fame and popularity extend well beyond Facebook. Boo is the star of a series of top-selling book titles from Chronicle Books, a top-selling plush by Gund, a media darling having been featured on Good Morning America, CNN, and QVC, the official spokespet for Virgin Atlantic Airlines and Dr. Dre BEATS, and, now Boo is also the star of a wide range of licensed products.
About Knockout Licensing
Knockout Licensing (www.knockoutlicensing.com) is a full-service licensing agency for big-name brands. Knockout was formed as a joint venture in 2012 with Carole Postal, President of CopCorp Licensing, and Tamra Knepfer, President of TK Brand Group, combining forces as Co-Presidents. Together Postal and Knepfer bring decades of combined experience to their agency.
# # #