Is your company already licensing in the fields of entertainment, food, fashion and design or consumer goods, to mention just a few? Or are you planning to launch licensing as a tool in your business activities? Licensing International Nordics is now recruiting members to their Nordic-Baltic community. We provide a thriving network of colleagues and partners as well as up-to-date information about brand licensing in Northern Europe and around the world.
There’s an interesting community of companies involved in licensing in our market region – Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia – and the territory’s consumers are brand-savvy, capable as buyers and trend-forward, and the region has already produced so many successful brands in so many industries.
Licensing International Nordics aims to make our licensing community more visible on the global markets. By joining us, your company will receive
- Join now, and your membership will extend to the end of 2021 for the listed annual price. That’s the rest of 2020 for free*! See Licensing International Nordics membership pricing.
- Region-specific data about our market area
- Visibility in our communications operations
- Media release service: we publish your releases according to our calendar and your wishes on the international Meltwater-platform, that reaches the editor contacts and central media in the Nordic countries and Europe
- Regional trainings and events (online for the time being) for free or for special member prices. Keep an eye on our event calendar!
*Offer valid only for new Licensing International members from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Lithuania or Latvia.
Plus all the other great member benefits offered globally by Licensing International
- BUSINESS INSIGHTS & INFORMATION — Licensing International provides unique information, exclusive research and insights that benefit our members throughout the year, from the annual Global Licensing Industry Survey to our Newslinks daily newsletter, our online directory, jobs board, member press, industry events, blog posts and more…
- CONSULTATION — Grappling with a business problem? Through individual consultation, we can support members with advice on many challenges in their licensing business.
- NETWORKING & MATCHMAKING — We understand it’s the connections you make that help drive your business forward. We offer a variety of opportunities for our members to meet new potential partners across our global industry!
- EDUCATION — Questions about retail, compliance, social media, international perspective, trademark infringement, license agreements, or global brand expansion? Licensing International has a resource to help. Leverage our online or in-person learning opportunities, including Licensing University regular webinars and the industry’s only professional certification program, Coursework in Licensing Studies (CLS).
- SAVINGS — Our members receive exclusive savings on exhibit space at Licensing Expo, Brand Licensing Europe, Licensing Market Germany, Licensing Expo China and the Hong Kong International Licensing Show. Special Member price is also available for the NYC Leadership Summit and New York Toy Fair, plus you’ll receive savings on a variety of business services including 10-20% off at WeWork.
Come join us, and find new friends and opportunities in licensing!
Contact: Kati Uusi-Rauva, firstname.lastname@example.org mob: +358 40 8658738
Licensing International Nordics is operated by AGMA Agents and Managers in Creative Industries of Finland Association. www.agma.fi