LIMA Announces 2019 Rising Stars of Licensing
New York, NY, April 17, 2019 – The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) – the leading trade organization for global brand licensing industry – has announced the recipients of this year’s Rising Stars Award.
This accomplished group of young professionals will be recognized at the International Licensing Awards ceremony on Tuesday, June 4 during Licensing Expo.
This year’s Rising Stars are (click here for bios):
- Barbara Adu, Product Manager, PEZ Candy, Inc.
- Sophie Booth, Business Development Manager, Brandgenuity
- Nemo Bussu, Licensing Manager, KIDdesigns, Inc.
- Hélène El Arouni, Sr. Consumer Products Manager, TF1 Entertainment/Licenses
- Pablo Franco, Sr. Manager, Operations & Licensing, International Management Group
- Sophia Hunter, Director, Brand Integrations, pocket.watch
- Mireille Maragakis, Manager, Advisory, KPMG LLP
- Kalle Törmä, Founder & CEO, Flowhaven
“We’re so excited to showcase this group of talented young professionals who have already begun to make their mark on the licensing business,” says Maura Regan, President, LIMA. “And of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg. Looking through all the nominations we received, there were so many deserving candidates. Winnowing down the list to just eight was a real challenge, but a good one to have, because it highlights the broad pool of talented, savvy businesspeople making their way up the ranks.”